SMALL BUSINESS NETWORK
The LiLi Centre
- The Lili Centre is a community centre for international residents and locals alike, regardless of their country of origin, religion, language, or gender identity. The LiLi Centre is focused on helping everyone to integrate and network in local society; in order for them to Connect, Grow, Thrive.
- This is achieved by focusing on three pillars: information, education and networking, as well as actively building “bridges” between locals and migrants. A variety of programmes are offered to help people from all walks of life to feel at home and equip them with the knowledge to integrate more competently within the Swiss system.
- We have two websites with a yearly traffic of over 200,000 hits, on www.lilicentre.ch and www.livingin.swiss
- We publish between 5 and 6 posts every week which are then shared on our social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram) where we have over 5,000 followers.
- Our newsletters go out weekly with news for our upcoming events and monthly with our specials reaching over 1,500 people.
- Our many events at The LiLi Centre offer the opportunity to network with our 400 plus members.
We see ourselves as a small business incubator (we have, to date, helped launch more than 30 small business startups) and want to support your small business on your journey to success.
An Introductory post about your company on www.livingin.swiss
Being added to our Partner Page, on www.livingin.swisss as a certified partner, where clients looking for support can easily find you as a vetted and reliable company.
Monthly specials added to our Facebook groups and newsletters.
Joining a unique Facebook group specifically designed for our Small Business Partners where you can reach out to each other, and us for support, in helping to launch or grow your company.
Set up fortnightly drinks and chat on Friday for our Small Business Partners.
Occasional and tailored workshops according to the needs of Small Business Partners.